Digital Meat - Cinema 4d, Unity and Playmaker Tutorials and Asset Store.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 08 August 2017   #121
Originally Posted by grrinc: Cheers Sam - I've had a skim through and it looks like a corker. I have never tried this effect before but I have always been curious. Thanks for sorting this Sunday out for me!
Glad I could help

Old 08 August 2017   #122
Originally Posted by Rikof: Did you save the c4d file as new.c4d at the root of the app replacing the existing new.c4d fie there?
Nice one! I was just about to post the same thing

Old 08 August 2017   #123
In this very short Cinema 4D Quick Tip we take a look at one of the functions of the cloner object that you may not be aware of.

Old 08 August 2017   #124
cool tip, thanks for showing it

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #125
In this Cinema 4D Video tutorial we take a look at The Shadow Catcher Shader. Not only can this Shader export our shadows with an alpha channel, it can also export reflections too. I also address a problem in which exporting shadows using the Physical Renderer appears not to work.

Old 4 Weeks Ago   #126
Cool stuff... 👍

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #127
Originally Posted by Regnas: Cool stuff... 👍
Cheers, glad you found it helpful

Old 3 Weeks Ago   #128
In this Cinema 4D Quick Tip we look at how we can remove seams from clones that we are trying to fit together.

Old 1 Week Ago   #129
Digital Meat update

Old 1 Week Ago   #130
In this Patreon exclusive Cinema 4D video tutorial we take a look at how we can make a tracked piece of video footage stick to a moving object.
check out the preview below, and if your interested head over to Patreon using the link below.

Patreon Post

Old 1 Week Ago   #131
In this Realflow for Cinema 4D video tutorial we take a look at the Vortex Daemon. We go over this daemons settings and the kind of effects it can give us in a body of water.

Unread 10 Hours Ago   #132
In this Realflow for C4D video tutorial we take a look at the Viscous Solver, this solver allows us to set up viscous fluids like chocolate, cream, or syrup, we go through the settings for this solver and explore what each one does.

reply share thread