C4D Render Farm Advice - Rebusfarm, Rendercore, Zync, Render Rocket, Drop&Render etc

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 1 Week Ago   #16
Just to add to Renderking--its not just manual zip and upload. Dann can set you up with a dropbox link that works very well. You save your job file and assets locally in your assigned dropbox folder (on your hard drive) and your file is synced directly to Dann's Team Render Server. You then launch the file via the TRS interface in your browser and the results are instantly synced back to your local results folder.

Old 5 Days Ago   #17
Following my previous post, you may be interested in our last interview published on CGSociety:http://www.cgsociety.org/news/artic...render-solution

Cheers,

JP-RANCH
www.ranchcomputing.com

Old 4 Days Ago   #18
Looks like Zync is the only one thats R19 ready?
This is one of the reasons I havent moved production into 19. Once we start to see 19 adoption then we will feel more comfortable to proceed.

Old 4 Days Ago   #19
Originally Posted by JoelDubin: Looks like Zync is the only one thats R19 ready?
This is one of the reasons I havent moved production into 19. Once we start to see 19 adoption then we will feel more comfortable to proceed.
We support Cinema 4D R19 on the RANCH Renderfarm.

Cheers,

JP-RANCH

reply share thread