Secret Agent Entry: Thomas Haas-Christensen

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2009
Awesome progress, I thought it look good before I went on vacation, but these latest updates looks really good.
Ain't got much to crit, except maybe the old man's arm look kinda weird, seem very short. Anyway its looking great, keep it up

08 August 2009
wow dude! I agree! It looked nice in the beginning and now it's really looking great. Awesome job with dof and post processing too... seriously very good!

08 August 2009
"So much to do"? I think not You're very close now.

08 August 2009
Thumbs up

cool progress on ure work man. i can see u alot of stuff happening already! looking real nice. but one thing i spotted. the middle chef he his holding a gun but his hand seems to be from his other arm? because his thumb is facing away from his body.im not sure but maybe its intended to be like that. other than that colors looking real nice.

08 August 2009
No final from you!? Shame on you This is some of the best work in here.

08 August 2009
Hey... Yeah I know. I simply hadnt the time and dedication to finish it. Its so hard to sit around and work with this all the spare time for more than a month. Oh well...

Im really glad you liked it as far as it came.

Sorry Martin!

08 August 2009
i'm dissapointed thomas. i really love your picture, the angle. maybe next time you can do more better. cheer up.

.:SECRET AGENT:.

08 August 2009
whoa! I can't believe you didn't submit this as a final!
It looked pretty darn good! What happened?

08 August 2009
Oh My... this was one of my favorites!! The characters are so interesting. It looks SOOO complete! Sorry you didn't finish it in time but I am really glad you shared your process with us. Excellent regardless of submission status! AWESOME!

08 August 2009
Hey Aghil.... I think they have extended the entry deadline. You could still submit... it says there are 12 hours left..... hmmmm. Go for it.

08 August 2009
Hey Thomas!
You are joking, right? But you already have your final image, or is VERY close to it!
You came till the end, don't give up!

08 August 2009
Hey Thomas sorry to see you didn't made the deadline, hope you finish the image any way though

08 August 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread