|08 August 2013||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Art Lead for Mobile games - Gameloft
Working location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
You will manage an artist team (2D/3D) to design, create art concept, 2D and/or 3D art assets (character, interface, environment, etc.) for mobile games, portable devices and other gaming devices.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Manage the Artist team to ensure on time delivery and quality standard required for Gameloft’s project at optimal resource consumption;
- Create strong art concept for the projects;
- Provide art direction and supervise the art production process to deliver the projects on time;
- Be capable of producing artwork to be used in the project as a project artist (2D concept, UI or 2D characters, etc.) as needed;
- Allocate, coordinate and plan artist resource properly to handle different projects in optimal way in collaboration with relevant game producers;
- Participate in defining artist recruitment need as well as in recruitment process;
- Be mentor for junior artists, and develop necessary trainings to improve the team (artistic skills, working habits, creativity, etc.);
- Set an example for all team members by regularly demonstrating strong work ethics, quality of work, teamwork, motivation, and solid leadership.
- Have strong passion and experience in video games;
- Possess excellent artistic background (international references preferable), artistic sense and creativity to define the style/look of the game;
- Have versatile artistic skills; ability in creating, sketching, designing character, environment, etc.;
- Be comfortable with low resolution (portable gaming, icons, sprites, etc.);
- Possess mastered skills in various 2D and/or 3D graphic tools;
- Have strong leadership & ability to prioritize, organize & work efficiently within deadlines;
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have good sense of responsibility and result-oriented;
- Have capabilities in training in graphic fields;
- Possess excellent communication in English.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 good reasons to join Gameloft in Vietnam
A leading game developer and publisher
Gameloft in Vietnam is a unique studio developing and producing video games for mobile platform and distributed in over 80 countries. With 4 production studios in Vietnam, we are the first international game developer and we represent the largest production capacity worldwide, with more than 1 000 people hired!
A worldwide company for world-class products
International exposure is definitely our strength. Working on our projects will give you the chance to collaborate with various teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia, and many different nationalities within our studios.
We have developed more than 300 games covering all genres, thanks to our real and passionate gamers: Asphalt, Let’s golf, Brain challenge, Dungeon Hunter, Real Football, Modern Combat and so many more! Our games are definitely different and we want to keep on delivering the best quality, which is rewarded through the regular good reviews we get.
A wide range of advanced technologies and platforms to work on
We take to heart to provide a game for every player of the world. That is a reason why, joining Gameloft Vietnam will give you the chance to work on many different technologies and various devices: from java devices to the most advanced and sophisticated tablets, Apple products and Facebook! International exposure is our strength, working on our projects you will have the chance to collaborate with many different teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia: New York, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, Barcelona, Bucharest, Tokyo, Beijing,.... and Saigon!
You want to work in a fun and rewarding environment in Vietnam, then Gameloft is for you!
- We focus on your career development and actively set number of opportunities of promotion
- We make a priority of your skills and competences improvement, with multiple trainings and a wide range of activities
- We take to heart to provide a relaxed, fun and friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
- We daily work on activities to help you enjoy your working life: trips, team outings, gaming days, sportive contests…
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package: dynamic salary review, bonus and other fringe benefits to reward your performance and contribution.
Last edited by yeravee : 08 August 2013 at 03:03 AM. Reason: Putting more info to make it concise.
|09 September 2013||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|