|02 February 2013||#1|
Join Date: May 2008
choose new laptop to run Autodesk Maya 2013+adobe CS6 AF+ Unity3D
i will appreciate if you can help me to decide what's best for me.. so here are some details:
the things I'm planing to work on:
1. complex rigging + modelling
2. fest high quality mental ray rendering - I'm going to render mostly images- not full length movie - in other words - I'm not going to use Maya batch renders all night - but its impotent for me to get really fest renders when i'll render them directly from the rendering window.)
3. working with after and premier - so that i can get live preview without waiting at all
4. working with UNITY3D
what is impotent for me- hardware:
1. SSD 300GB - only for my operating system and software's
2.1-2 Tara 7200 for my files
4. uninterruptable power supply (if their is something like that then great )
5. i don't want it to get warm - I'm going to work on it all day long
6. I'm going to work at offices or at my house - so i can plug it most of the time
7. i don't care so much about the weight
8. i'd like to have big screen- if by any chance theirs something bigger then 17:3 that will be great
about the budget - i'd like to get the best Laptop for my needs... hope the money i saved will be enough.
|02 February 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|