mutezor

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2012   #1
mutezor

I have 'nt done cg for awhile ,but I have been learning how to draw lately ,mostly in my car ,this guy is called mutezor thks .

Last edited by soletorcher : 07 July 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Old 07 July 2012   #2
some more

This creature lives on a planet with a very very dense atmosphere and is kinda of floaty.thks,
also could someone please tell me how to display my images in full ,instead of thumbnails ,it would be appreciated

Last edited by soletorcher : 07 July 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Old 07 July 2012   #3
Originally Posted by soletorcher: …I have been learning how to draw lately ,mostly in my car…

I assume you’re not drawing while driving.

I would say, looking at the ZBrush sculpt in your CGPortfolio, you shouldn’t have a problem developing your drawing skills.
You need to develop your basic object construction skills (building forms/volumes from basic geometric shapes and volumes—cubes, cylinders, pyramids etc.). You’ll need some linear perspective knowledge and anatomy study. You’ll have to develop your observational skills by focused analysis of the subject your drawing and by drawing a whole lot.
You might want to take a look here, as well:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...?f=166&t=226083

To add images to your post, instead of attaching them:
With the post window open, click on the yellow box mountain scene icon from the options bar in the message window. Then add the image URL in the field, hit okay. Done.

Old 07 July 2012   #4
Thks Quadart, for the help,I was able to fix my post and thanks for the advice ,I am busy with some training materials.When there's time .I remember seeing your "Charging Kudu" when it was posted on zbc ,very nice work. Here is a birdy pic

Last edited by soletorcher : 07 July 2012 at 03:01 PM.

Old 07 July 2012   #5
A paint over of the sketch,

Last edited by soletorcher : 07 July 2012 at 03:04 PM.

Old 07 July 2012   #6
Clawthing

its a claw thing

Last edited by soletorcher : 07 July 2012 at 03:03 PM.

Old 07 July 2012   #7
Your images are not showing, starting at post #4.
Don’t try to use attachment URLs to show full sized images in your post. You need to use an external image host like Imageshack, Flickr, Photobucket, etc. or your own web hosting server where you can store your images first.

Old 07 July 2012   #8
Thanks once again Quadart,hopefully I got it right ,it shows double post on my pc .Probably in my temp folder or something .

Old 07 July 2012   #9
different color scheme

Old 07 July 2012   #10
Fly guy

Fly guy bust

Old 08 August 2012   #11
I did this after seeing a really awesome pic ,this is my try ,kinda fan art ,I don't usually make things like this ,not happy with it ,I think its a bit dull.I will post it for comments anyway

Last edited by soletorcher : 08 August 2012 at 06:56 PM.

Old 08 August 2012   #12
What if you show it at an angle? Maybe with a landscape showing a couple of kilometers below.. perhaps you could get the curvature of the Earth too.

Old 08 August 2012   #13
Thks for the suggestion ,the flat side view is boring for sure ,its a bit late for me to change it .I will definitely put it a landscape ,today I was working with the path tool for the first time,trying to make more interesting

Old 08 August 2012   #14
spent alot of time painting today ,all grey scale,then I tackled this old sketch.

Old 08 August 2012   #15
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread