LEVEL Zero looking for worldwide artists

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2013
LEVEL Zero looking for worldwide artists

Hello everybody
I'm not here to propose you to make the new "Avatar", but I think that we could do a nice work together.
My name is Benoit, I'm french and I'm in charge of production in a 2d/3D studio in France.
I was CG Artist, but I decided to share my experience to help in production organisation.
I'm here today to speak about my project I developed these 3 last years in my spare time.
I acquired the experience to lead this kind of project.
I join a few artworks and a link to 2D animatic. The scenaristic universe and the scenario is already written
Today I would like to start the preproduction phase.
-Completion of the storyboard
-2D Animatic
-Artworks sets + characters
-Blueprints
I'm looking for passionate and competent people to join me in this (crazy) project where everyone could share his experience and expertise.
I have no time constraints but I am looking for a professional quality. The goal is not to let this project into oblivion, if you see what I mean
In order to not pollute the topic, I will give any information to interested people. So don't to contact me by email or PM, or Skype (heavy_bolter; France) and I will give you all the necessary information and a further presentation of the project.
Regards
Benoit

https://vimeo.com/24821698

05 May 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread