|03-03-2013, 01:49 PM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2992 34 mn "The Last Dragon's Egg"
"The Last Dragon's Egg"
You have 34 mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|03-06-2013, 02:36 PM||#5|
Join Date: Sep 2008
I wasn't happy with my last outcome to the point I started to doodle with another ideas. Since dragons are kinda my thing (which means i like them a lot, still can't draw them decently) I allowed myself to post another sketch. This time more connected to the subject and in time frame.
|03-06-2013, 03:58 PM||#6|
Join Date: Mar 2009
Adam your first entry wasn't bad. Mine was bad. haha ran out of time bcuz I messed around too much with the background. ( Playing around with new brushes. ) Your second one is funny, I like it. So dragons are your thing huh? Did you check out my entry to Light vs. Shadows? Think you might like it, I liked the way that one turned out.
|03-06-2013, 03:58 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|