Color Changes

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
Color Changes

Say I draw gray color in MS-paint. That color is defined by certain parameters, how much red, blue, and yellow it has, and some other parameters. Is there a monitor program that displays any gray color with these parameters by another color, say bright red?

I am asking because I have a tough time differentiating colors on my monitor when I do certain tasks such as watching certain videos or looking at some pictures (maybe color blindness?). Sometimes everything just blends in and it is extremely hard to see anything. I want to isolate the important details by different colors so that it is more visible.

I want a program that allows me to pick the colors I want to change and their range of parameters and tell it to what color to change it to. That way it becomes clear.

Old 02 February 2013   #2
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread