Max what is next ??

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 03 March 2013   #31
Rewrite the core, can only happen selectively and progressively, as part of an integrated/holistic plan/design.
But this is absolutely, not the case.(they don't have the right people to do the job)

I was going to write more, but changed my mind.. not worthy..
But I agree with, quote: "learn to code and do it yourself."

Old 03 March 2013   #32
I wish you would write more, you sound like you know what your talking about, but anything directed at a dominating monopoly is usually futile at best.

If people do buy into this annual crap, don't give AD the subscription, give it to the guys at Scriptspot, give it to people who use the software on a daily basis, who understand how things work and how to improve things and who mostly do this free of charge.
If you want to see this software developed, encourage the freelance scripters, take your £500 subscription fee and spread it out amongst them, they are the most deserving, they have the best ideas, and you can communicate directly with them. You can point out the bugs and faults and get direct feedback.
Maybe I'm oldschool, but that's how it fucking well should be.

Old 03 March 2013   #33
I agree with everything said in this thread. Everything!

From a personal point of view, I would want Cat to become much more stable. We rely on cat but it's pretty basic.

Also I think max needs some kind of fluid system. A production ready one. And a better hair system.

Other than that I'd be happy if I could get through a day without a single crash.

Old 03 March 2013   #34
One out of your list is in the works. Can not say more than that.

MY HMC

Old 03 March 2013   #35
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread