Eon (Illustration) Entry: Sabrina Bott

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2007   #496
Hey Cyril, it's never too late for some cheering, so thank you very much! And I'm still watching your thread, one of my favorites in the model section, good luck for the final steps !

Bonjour Michel, thank you for the congratulations! And too sad that you had no time for your own entry...I hope to see you soon back here around with other projects !

Heya Tony , thank you so much for all your "keep goings" here, very much appreciated ! And the WIPs are already on my mind, at least I hope to come back to my sketchbook thread soon...Seeya !

-sabrina

Old 01 January 2007   #497
Great job Sabrina... you had an idea for this scene and managed to pull it off very nicelly... Just dropped by to wish you the best of luck with the contest... Take a rest and have fun...

My online portfolio

Old 01 January 2007   #498
Hey Sabrina,

Nice to see your strong finish here . I really like the Patricia character , the position of her hands and face, great job. I also like the background style. To bad Patricia didn't quite make it back home. Good luck with this and see you later.

Old 01 January 2007   #499
hallo Sabrina

and have to congrat you to a really nice image. Like the look on her face and the overall feeling you created in it...

and Good Luck

Old 01 January 2007   #500
Congrats Sabrina.

Patricia looks soooo fine here.

Old 01 January 2007   #501
Hello Sabrina Bott ;)
Well its really great to see your finished challenge, and so glad that u did it! I hope to saw your image in winners list ))))
I wanna say congrats that u complate it and thanks for all that you did (i do not forget about v-ray ;) )
ok Good Luck i hope to see you soon as always i said to my freinds only you are welcome in all my threads)))

Old 01 January 2007   #502
Great to see you on the finishing line! It has been an amazing race!

Congrats!

Old 02 February 2007   #503
Now the challenge is really over I guess!

Hey George, thanks for the good wishes and the nice words, it was always nice to have you around in my thread!

Hey Mike, how nice to see you here again and thanks for your comment. I haven't read the second part of "EON", I think it's "Eternity" and so I still have the hope that in Mr. Bears univers Patricia may find a way back home ...??!

Heya Mona, here you are! I've missed you around and of course the progress in your thread, well, at least your avatar-GP is still in scifi-style...Hope you and your GPs are fine and thanks a lot for your nice words !

Hi Martin, Patricia and me always like to hear compliments, thank you !

Hello Timur, thanks for the congratulations and the good wishes. Good to see that you've also finished your scene !

Hey Maurizio, thanks for your visit !

-sabrina

Old 02 February 2007   #504
Thumbs up congratz mate!

Think I already told you but its a really nice image and congratz on finishing Sabrina!!!Cheers and hope to see you next time.Good luck and may ze forzzz be wizz you!!!

Old 02 February 2007   #505
i double that. i think i told you before, great work and its been a great pleasure to doing this along with you. best of luck on the final judgments and rock on!

Old 02 February 2007   #506
Hi Sabrina! I just thought I'd drop by to thank you for all the undying support.
It really helped during this long and stressful challenge. Unfortunately, my entry was not submitted on time. I guess there is always a next time.

Anyway, congratulations on a finished piece! You should be proud. Best wishes for the final judging!

Old 02 February 2007   #507
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread