Master and Servant 2D Entry: Brian Linwell

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #76
Her's the Area 51 Commanders face closeup. It's about time for me to post my final, huh? Is there anything I missed?

Old 05 May 2005   #77
Final Image: Escape From Area 51

This is it!

Old 05 May 2005   #78
Escape From Area 51

Finished. Thank you to everyone who participated in this thred. You made it possible.
Although there are areas I could work on more, I'm happy with this. It was fun to participate in my second challenge.

Old 05 May 2005   #79
OK I finally submitted the final .TIF.

Last edited by userBrian : 05 May 2005 at 06:53 AM.

Old 05 May 2005   #80
Congrats on a finished image. This was one crazy concept/story. Nice addition of the darker green camo. . I think you've done a great job, and hope to see you in the next challenge. Good luck and best wishes.

hehe, it's funny that the Univeristy you went to has the same name as my M&S robot, I just had to point it out .

In the year 4016...

Old 05 May 2005   #81
Ace4016-
Thanks again. Yeah I noticed your robot is named AAU. I thought you made a mistake and checked back into your thread to check. Congrats on your first challenge too! Great entry.

Old 05 May 2005   #82
The story was told earlier but I thought I'd put it here too.

Escape From Area 51

John is the base commander in area 51. He watches over the locked up space aliens. One day as he was reading the Sunday funnies the alien achieved mental control of his dog Rover, the base mascot. Rover got up and keyed in the combination to open the door releasing the alien. The alien went to release another alien, his servant. They were going to run outside and signal a space ship to beam them up. But a distraction would be necessary. So the alien mind controlled the dog to pilot a Stealth Fghter and drop a bomb on the field by the runway. But the dogs owner noticed the dog take off so the man took off in a Phantom to try to make the dog land. The master alien decided to sneak into the Phantom
without the pilot knowing, in order to keep the dog flying. Rover was confused by now having two masters to obey, each giving contradicting orders. John signaled furiously to get the dog to take the Stealth Fighter down.The servant alien signaled the saucer and escaped, but the master alien was caught by the pilot and put back in area 51. Someday he will try to escape again.

Last edited by userBrian : 05 May 2005 at 05:23 AM.

Old 05 May 2005   #83
CONGRATULATIONS dude. I'm glad you finished it. You deserve an
Now you can relax and rest those eyes, hehe. Great job and keep in touch

GOODLUCK and see you around (i usually visit SF quite often and drop by the AAU. maybe i'll see you around there).

cheers

Old 08 August 2005   #84
I just saw the movie "STEALTH" last thursday. Awesome. Anybody seen it?

Last edited by userBrian : 08 August 2005 at 10:06 AM.

Old 08 August 2005   #85
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread