Gnomon Question

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

07 July 2010
Originally Posted by Proto715: Thanks a LOT for the advice everyone. Maybe it's pre-real life(big spending college life) fears, but all of your suggestions and information helps. I figured from the moment I even considered Gnomon that staying local would be the better choice, I really didn't have confidence though because I'm jumping into, what seems to be-coming straight out of High School- a completely different world. The real world. It scares the s*** outta me tbh and I'm aware I have a good opportunity that not everyone gets, hell sometimes the fact you struggle more is better for the artist, but I feared failing or wasting the opportunity. Anyway, thank you all for not only informing me, but helping me regain my courage to take responsibility for this choice.

you need good traditional skills to get into gnomon. the exception is if you pay an extra 20k for the three year program so they can teach you the fundamentals, but you'd be better off going to a community college and taking art classes at 1/500th the price and then apply.

07 July 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread