X-Particles 4 - Release 5th Dec, more info

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

2 Days Ago
It's typically up to the developer of the render engine to support 3rd party plugins.  It's not in Insydiums control.  Cycles4d is only engine that you can guess will gave full XP4 support (eventually).  This update looks killer.  Can't wait to get it installed.

2 Days Ago
Originally Posted by pnoland: It's typically up to the developer of the render engine to support 3rd party plugins.  It's not in Insydiums control.  Cycles4d is only engine that you can guess will gave full XP4 support (eventually).  This update looks killer.  Can't wait to get it installed.

Very true, but they're still on the hook to support the export of fog VDBs, which is the most commonly used interchange format for volumetric data. 

2 Days Ago
Part 2 is up already, featuring velocity field integration, particle advection & attribute transfer. 

https://vimeo.com/244027687

2 Days Ago
Episode 9 - xpExplosiaFX Part II, X-Particles 4 - Release 5th December

Our new smoke and fire feature xpExplosiaFX is fully integrated into the X-Particles system. Meaning it works brilliantly with our X-Particle modifiers and generators. You will benefit from multiple options, giving you complete control of your creative.

For more information about X-Particles 4, please visit http://www.insydium.com/x-particles-4-new-features/

p.s can't believe LukeLetellier beat me to this - hope you all like it x

2 Days Ago
And the wow keeps on coming! 13 days to launch...

2 Days Ago
I am just stunned. XP4 is an absolutely amazing update. I ordered my copy today so I can join the party too!

odo

2 Days Ago
I hope everyone will share their tips and tricks on here once it drops into our grubby little hands...

2 Days Ago
Innovation, thy name is Insydium. 

2 Days Ago
Great so far but please keep updating cycles as well
Former gf: XSI

2 Days Ago
Originally Posted by luisRiera: Great so far but please keep updating cycles as well
No reason to think they won't. They updated the app to include the Cycles core that ships with 2.79, well before 2.79 was released.
Ultimately we have to wait until a new Cycles / Blender release is getting close (or a big bug / performance update) before it's reasonable to expect Cycles4D to be updated.

2 Days Ago
Originally Posted by INSYDIUM: Episode 9 - xpExplosiaFX Part II, X-Particles 4 - Release 5th December

Our new smoke and fire feature xpExplosiaFX is fully integrated into the X-Particles system. Meaning it works brilliantly with our X-Particle modifiers and generators. You will benefit from multiple options, giving you complete control of your creative.

Thanks for answering my question!  Much appreciated!

19 Hours Ago
you guys totally rock! I donīt know what could beat this update in the near future!

11 Hours Ago
Just bought a Cycles license (40% discount for Black Friday) to compliment the XP upgrade. It's going to be an Insydium Christmas.

9 Hours Ago
Originally Posted by realmoe: you guys totally rock! I donīt know what could beat this update in the near future!
If xp5 is node based that would be amazing
Former gf: XSI

reply share thread