Frostblade's stuff for c&c

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2007
Just popping in to say hi

I enjoy looking at your works as always. Hope to see another beautiful painting soon.

Brooke.

03 March 2007
Hi Linda, thanks so much for all those wonderful links in my thread...if my boyfriend wasn't threatening to kill me if I don't stop typing (because 'the keyboard makes too much noise', lol) I'd try them all out right away! First thing tomorrow.

The work in here is wonderful. Have you ever thought about doing stuff like gesture studies etc.? (maybe you are and I haven't seen some links - I can be a goose at stuff like that). That might help a great deal with fluency and dynamics. Not that I have them but I've noticed all the great people in here that can effortlessly do a speedpainting, really can make the right shapes fast. They usually don't fuss about details...and yet everything seems in the right place. I want to know how to do that, too!!

Have to go to bed now, hope to see new work here soon!

03 March 2007

There's something to look at so i'm not just bumping this for no reason. It's totally messed up but at least it counts into a drawing a day.

Iridyse, thanks for poping by. That pic is getting old and well I moved on to something else but I'll keep working on ears.

kelandra, woot it's been a while.

Maladie, good links and info are meant to be shared. i haven't been doing full bodies lately... doing expressions on the face in black and white...self portraits with a mirror. That up there is a really messed up semi self portrait. I guess don't paint yourself without washing your face at 2am in the morning lol...shiny.

03 March 2007
Nice high lights. Your works are becoming alot more natural.
Alot more confident and comfortable.

Last edited by oco : 03 March 2007 at 02:39 AM.

03 March 2007
It has got a perfect nose and a perfect mouth. Check only the right eye's plane cause now is a little shifted "to the edges of the skull" while the left one is, of course, perfect.

Can't wait to see more updates !

03 March 2007

Well something new, something me.
Just a quick sketch to brush off the dust on the wacom.
I tried harder with the eye area, without over doing it with color and values like last time.

03 March 2007
I really love your art. I think that your skin texture experiment that you did with the woman turned out really good. I wanted to reach out and touch the skin. I also love your eyes, they get so much better each time and they look so real. You are quite skilled. Keep up the good work.

03 March 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread