Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: yaroslav Kravchenko

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2007
A Spore in Time Saves Nine?

Cosmic, a very unique world! Ditto on the positive comments on the plants, atmosphere, and textures. Great to read the cool original story behind this image, best of luck

11 November 2007
The final result looks great I like the colors you used and the perspective. Well done and good luck!

11 November 2007
Hey Slav, amazing and wonderful image. I simply love the whole superb enviroment for your concept!! Puts a really fantastic and magic touch on the scene !! All the detail and textures are superb! And the story is really great!!

Congratulations Slav for this awesome art work and good luck!! ..... And, for sure, time for beers!! and a bunch of tequila shots!! Cheers mate!!

11 November 2007
Talking

Hi Slav, that's a great history! Love the whole concept from the color, the shapes, the design, and the composition itís all a very special art work form a great artist like you! You made it in great scale! Congratulations!

Thanks so much for all the support! Best of luck in all your projects! Not that they need any, they are all very beautiful!

11 November 2007
HI Slav!Love the story and totaly madness in here and it aswell as in the pic!Great job man!Hope well meet up again next time and wish you the best man!Cheers

11 November 2007
this picture is weird in a very good way, it creates the feeling of a strange parallel universe
very cool brushwork, I love the shroomies in the background
cheers

04 April 2008
Gorgeous piece Slav. Congratulations on a fine finish.

04 April 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread