CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Older Challenges (before 2007) > CG Challenge XVII - Master and Servant - 3D
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 05-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #166
KangarooMan
Pord of the losts
portfolio
arte i45
United States

Wink

mmoir: Hello there, thank you very much, hey I'm glad that you like it! You have done great work, best of luck man!

Black: Hey there man, no harm no foul! Thank you so much! It's great to see that you are doing better again, I hope your wrists are doing better as well after all the stress you put onto them! The ironic part is I must gotten what you had since I'm really feeling bad this week. My wife tells me I sound like a bear, I tell her I always sound like a bear.

kuzgunoglu: Hey, thanks alot man! Yes, it surely is a good feeling to have it finished. And yeah taking part in the challenge was an awesome experience, I definitley am looking forward already to the next one, I'll see you there! All the best to you Levent!

Wandddo: Thank you so much! I have seen your entry and you have done an excellent job! Best of luck to you!

kOmoo: Hey yeah that would be pretty cool, bad thing is I would have to remodel the servant from scratch since he really does not like to move too far out of his original pose.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to get back with everybody. I really have been feeling under the weather this week. All the best to you!

Matt

Old 05-26-2005, 04:09 PM   #167
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread