Imaginative Figure Workshop #003: Unusual Pets & Their Unusual Owners

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

04 April 2009
Finished

Finished

04 April 2009
Just next WIP. I will probably change colors a little and add more details.
Anyway, it seems to be still "incoherent".

05 May 2009
Final image but I think when I look at it in a month or two I would be surprised that I sent it with so many things to improve.

Intervain - I guess you are very busy but keep going, please.

05 May 2009
Final image but I think when I look at it in a month or two I would be surprised that I sent it with so many things to improve.

Intervain - I guess you are very busy but keep going. I hope you want to put texture on you Maya and Mo.

07 July 2009
whats up with the workshops T_T ?

01 January 2010
Quote: whats up with the workshops T_T ?

I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't seam like many people are active in these parts anymore. It's really a pity, this section is among the best in cgsociety in my opinion. I hope someone can breath some life back into this and hopefully we can get some publicity on the front page or something.

01 January 2011
back here again with rabbit

well Long time to get here...and nobody.. Hi Jubpei and everybody...
Just drop by then go back to work

haha

happy new year guys. this year is year of rabbit!

03 March 2011
Yes I really miss the workshops !! where are all the people ? :(

03 March 2011
I'm afraid since Rebecca isn't around, there hasn't been a person found willing to pick up the Anatomy forums as a moderator. Being a moderator is quite time consuming, so I don't think it's easy to find someone who has time for it...

03 March 2011
What do you think about contacting moderator and make a pubblic call for a moderator helper/new moderator ? We did it for lighting challenges and it worked, it's really a pity to loose such a valuable space !

03 March 2011
Hello guys,

Just to be clear about the Workshops - while they had a terrific run and I am not opposed to running more on occasion in the future, these were never guaranteed to last into posterity. Frankly the quality of work and participation diminished over time - the Master Copy workshops generated some beautiful results, and I am extremely pleased with their outcome. However the purpose too of the Workshops was to educate people about the value of Master Copies, which can be done by anyone, at anytime, anywhere. Everyone is welcome and expected to forge ahead with personal study - it's the reason I tied together the Workshops to the Sketchbooks area of the forum. It cannot be reasonably expected that these Workshops will continue, for free, forever. It is my intention that they serve to educate people about the value of Copies in the bigger scheme of learning how to draw and paint.

The imaginative workshops never had the same quality of outcome, except in a few instances; which is why they became less interesting to run.

Best,

-Rebecca

Korpus School of Art + Gallery
www.korpus-la.com
Facebook Page | Blog
korpus.info@gmail.com
Downtown Los Angeles

03 March 2011
Thanks Rebecca, for clearing this out.
I'm sure that everyone willing to learn will find what they are looking for in the existing workshop threads.

03 March 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread