LC#47 Quixel Megachallenge !

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

4 Weeks Ago
new Redshift render... got an Eval version..
thanks to the good Redshift support...
20min on a single 980Ti...

render color override done with the new Rendersetup in maya...

3 Weeks Ago
Fist of all, thanks to Oglu for all the render comparisons. And also am I affected by paraedolia or did you add a skull on the background ?  this is really a great challenge there are lots of great entries and also, in the spirit of the old challenges we've seen a lot of breakdown that are really helpful for anyone (all of us) that would like to learn more.  I will go and add detailed feedback during this week. I also started preparing the new challenge but you still have time to give the challenge a spooky Halloween take ! Keep them coming ! G.

3 Weeks Ago
I couldnt resist working on this lighting challenge. The scene is great to work with. So thankyou so much for the scene.
I've just started working on it. Hopefully I can complete this soon. Here's a quick light setup on a flat gray shader. It really helps me start any lighting works. Next I'll move onto texturing and shading and do changes as required. 
I guess I'm quite late to start on this challenge, but whatever I'm enjoying working on it.. 
Cheers.

3 Weeks Ago

Still have some work to do on it
Vray/ 3ds max
#13 Christmas
#27 52 Main St
#30 Smoke

1 Week Ago
Hello to all ! In order to let you focus on our great new challenge The AMD RADEON PRO Challenge! we will close this challenge next Sunday so post your final images  As always you will have the chance to post your images FEEDBACK: Post here your take on the old challenges ! after this thread will be closed. 

1 Day Ago
Ok the thread is closed, please post your entry in the old challenge thread if you would like to have feedback. See you in the AMD challenge ! As always if you would like to help n modelling new scenes send me a pm !
Giorgio

reply share thread