|09-22-2012, 05:17 AM||#1|
Santa Monica, USA
Join Date: Oct 2010
Luma Pictures - Digital Coordinator (Vancouver, BC)
Please note that you must be a Canadian citizen in order to fill this position.
Luma Pictures is an artist centric feature film VFX studio that maintains a unique culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
- Coordinate various departments (Asset / Anim / Comp / Lite / FX / etc)
- Review all incoming notes for department relevance and distribute as needed
- Track/manage notes, receivables, artist tasks and assignments
- Walk the floor, gather artist needs, follow up on action items
- Manage render farm priorities
- Evaluate incoming media and discuss/qualify with supervisors
- Take notes at internal and client meetings
- Set up Cinesync sessions
- Strong work ethic*
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solid time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Positive attitude and effective interpersonal skills: authoritative but approachable
- Proactive with inferring and communicating priorities from available information
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Understand basic compositing and editorial concepts (After Effects / Final Cut / Avid)
- Experience with databases (File Maker / Sequel Pro)
- Mastery of OSX environment
- Experience with budgeting, breakdowns
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com.
|09-22-2012, 05:17 AM||#2|
Lord of the posts
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|