XSI tutorial

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2008
XSI tutorial

Hi I'm a Maya user and I want to learn XSi now, does exist tutorials like Gnomon or DT for XSI?

I have been looking without luck.

Thanks and have a nice day.

08 August 2008
Hello,

take a look at Digitaltutors.com, they do have a lot of XSI tutorials, and more are coming in fall with the recent XSI7 release. Also I3DTutorial.com support XSI with great quality tut's.
Cheers.

08 August 2008
There are also several dozen tutorials at SoftImage.net - http://community.softimage.com/index.php

08 August 2008
Oh thanks
Im planing on buy few, have any of you tried INTRO TO XSI 7 from DT? worth it is much diferent from Intro to XSI 6? I3d looks nice too. again THanks pals.

08 August 2008
If you go and download the XSI 7 demo, you'll get access to a Digital Tutors series of videos that offer a pretty good overview of the program, and they're free. I'd say that's your best place to start if you want to see content that's been approved as current for XSI 7. (Even though lots of those older videos are still relevant, it's nice to know what you're seeing is current, when you're a new user.)

Good luck! (You're going to love XSI!)

08 August 2008
Originally Posted by digitalguest: Oh thanks
Im planing on buy few, have any of you tried INTRO TO XSI 7 from DT? worth it is much diferent from Intro to XSI 6? I3d looks nice too. again THanks pals.

Not yet bought it but, as usual, i think that they've changed the main project also focusing on the new functions for the 7.

08 August 2008
Quote: If you go and download the XSI 7 demo, you'll get access to a Digital Tutors series of videos that offer a pretty good overview of the program, and they're free. I'd say that's your best place to start if you want to see content that's been approved as current for XSI 7. (Even though lots of those older videos are still relevant, it's nice to know what you're seeing is current, when you're a new user.)

those are the Artist GUIDE to XSI? I'm already downloading those.
About seeing what is current, i know that is important, that's why i asked at first time because i know few of the DT videos are kinda of old.

08 August 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread