|11 November 2012||#1|
CG Supervisor, 3D, Maxscript, VFX
Los Angeles, USA
Universal Track Selector for animation
This is a new 3ds Max plugin created to ease the user's ability to control & manipulate animation inside of 3ds Max 2012 and 2013. The tool was concepted by John Martini & Andru Phoenix and Developed by Stephen Taylor. Check out the video to see in detail how the tool works. It is available for download on my website www.JokerMartini.com
Universal Track Selector (Plugin) 1.0
● Lists any type of animated object/controller
● Sort by ‘Track Name’ or ‘Object Name’
● Selection filter of ‘Timeline’ or ‘Animation Range’
● Delete option for quickly removing keys
● Update toggle for user update control
● Search filter for quickly finding specific track (2013 only)
Universal Track Selector works with 3ds Max 2012/2013 (32 & 64 Bit).
Over the next few weeks I’ll be expanding its compatibility to include 3ds Max 2008/2009/2010/2011
Universal Track Selector Video Preview
____________ ___ __ _
John A. Martini
|11 November 2012||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|