Spectacular 2D Entry: Archie P. Valdez

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2005   #271
hey hey, sory its takin me time and time to reply... skool's fine... just alot of work hense the time.. lol... and the thread is comin along greatly... cant wait for the final... cuse right now to me this looks amazing... great work... and good luck... again sory that it takes a while to get back to every time... just know that i'm right behind you bro... every step of the way... have fun

My latest work... enjoy.........

Old 12 December 2005   #272
Thanks Dulshad. Yeah, this is a very simple piece compare to my M&S. I guess that's what you get from changing idea at the last min, hehe. Didn't have enough time to make it too complex, so i ended up calling it a final piece.
Thanks for the support as always and glad to hear that school is going fine

can't wait to see some new works from you bro.
cheers

Old 12 December 2005   #273
yo bro... just finished my new work it's called Flying Ninja... Critique it to the bone lol... love ur piece... it turned out great... still can't believe that it turned out this good after this short of time... man ur pretty damn fast... can't wait to see another pice of yours... good luck in judging...

My latest work... enjoy.........

Old 12 December 2005   #274
good luck =]

lovely entry

Old 12 December 2005   #275
GREAT job Archie!! I realy like the picture...the overall feeling, the perspective...colors...alll! Im so sorry i wasnt able to keep an eye on this piece for a long time ( I had a tones of jobs to do....art, comics...etc...) but this is one very, very nice painting....

Great job! again.... I hope I'll c y a 'round )

Old 03 March 2006   #276
Wow archie! what happened here? You'r concept looks great! Inspite of low lvl saturation in you'r colors it seem to fit the enviroment really good. Respect!

Old 03 March 2006   #277
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread