Silent Prince, Shervin Bahri (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2009
Silent Prince, Shervin Bahri (2D)

Title: Silent Prince
Name: Shervin Bahri
Software: Photoshop

I think the work can describe itself better than me!

Made in Apr.09 by photoshop. I think it takes between 2-4 hours. didn't correctly estimate.

06 June 2009
I just like the picture... It just tells a lot by itself.

06 June 2009
Thumbs up

I'm not sure if Pride is what I get, but it did turn out very well. Very interesting design and style here. I like how it turned out. Very symmetrical, it seems to enhance it's message. Nice work.

06 June 2009
Originally Posted by linainverse23: I'm not sure if Pride is what I get, but it did turn out very well. Very interesting design and style here. I like how it turned out. Very symmetrical, it seems to enhance it's message. Nice work.

What name would you suggest for this work? I've got a problem in this matter through my several works! I make something then when I want to submit it I've got to name it! And sometimes I really don't understand what my work is saying!

06 June 2009
I'm not sure what I'd call it. "piercing gaze" (for the look in the eyes), "through the veil" (for the misty overcast), "Emergence" (for the faded effect on some parts of it). A title could have a summary, a message, an emotional description, a feeling, it could be contradictory in some cases. I suggest thinking abot what you feel or read from this piece, and title it based on that.

06 June 2009
Interesting design!

I'd love to see the whole character!

Congratulations!

06 June 2009
Originally Posted by linainverse23: I'm not sure what I'd call it. "piercing gaze" (for the look in the eyes), "through the veil" (for the misty overcast), "Emergence" (for the faded effect on some parts of it). A title could have a summary, a message, an emotional description, a feeling, it could be contradictory in some cases. I suggest thinking abot what you feel or read from this piece, and title it based on that.

"Piercing gaze" is what most poeple get! Your points are defenatly promising! I put them in good use! Thanks for your attention!

06 June 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread