Help with buying new IPS monitor for Texturing work

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

02 February 2018
Originally Posted by imashination: Nvidia's website *does* have grossly out of date information on it, especially concerning the abilities of their quadro lineup. Despite trying to find a solid answer on google I wasn't able to come up with anything other than other peoples guesswork and speculation.You corrected me on something I wasn't aware of (GF 10bit support is limited to directx), thats fine, but there's no need to go full on douchbag when I ask some perfectly simple questions. Either answer them and be helpful or save everyone your superiority complex.
You CHOSE to give advice on something you clearly know very little about and as such the advice you gave was inaccurate. When corrected, you asked the corrector to jump through a whole load of hoops and present you with the information. Information you could have found for yourself. You think me a "Full on douchbag" with a superiority complex because I made a flippant comment about your stupidity and arrogance? Would a "Full on douchbag" have bothered to give you the link at all? Spend a little more time criticizing yourself instead of others.

reply share thread