|10 October 2013||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2013
Final Layout Lead - The Little Prince, Montreal
The Little Prince is looking for a Final Layout Lead to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The Final Layout Lead under the supervision of the Layout Supervisor, is responsible for ensuring that all set assets are properly loaded, set and final.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all versions of each asset is properly loaded in Maya and that the final set dressing is complete
- Work collaboratively with related departments
- Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Understand Studio Pipelines.
- 5+ years production experience on theatrical feature films.
- Excellent working knowledge of Maya
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to Communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- Is Detail-Oriented.
- Strong artistic skills
Canadian Residents Preferred.
To apply please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org stating position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.eu/CA/english/category/careers/
|10 October 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|