|04 April 2013||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2012
Full-time Graphic Design & Motion Graphics Trainer at DSK Supinfocom, India.
2-year renewable contract, starting July 2013. Position based in Pune, India. Competitive salary, paid accommodation, paid return flights from your home country to India.
- you are in charge of teaching graphic design and motion graphics to 1st and 2nd year students through a project-based approach.
- you give lectures and do project follow-up.
- on a need-basis, you occasionally help produce the school marketing material (print & digital)
- you have excellent graphic design and motion graphics (After Effects) skills - you can adapt easily and have an international experience.
- you speak English fluently (all classes are given in English)
Please send your letter of motivation, CV and portfolio to Martin Ruyant, Head of Studies at firstname.lastname@example.org
About DSK Supinfocom:
DSK Supinfocom is one of the three Supinfocom institutes originating from the Chamber of Commerce of Grand Hainaut in France. With alumni in all leading studios (Pixar, Dreamworks, Weta...) and awards garnered from the most renowned animation festivals (Siggraph, Annecy, FMX..), Supinfocom has established itself as a leader in animation training for the past 25 years. Opened in Pune, India in 2008, DSK Supinfocom has vocation to deliver the same high standard of education as its long-standing sister institutes in France.
The Digital Director certificate is sanctioned in India each year by a jury of industry leaders, is approved by the French government, and is the result of a full-time, 5-year intensive programme.
DSK Supinfocom is part of the DSK Supinfocom International Campus, a state of the art infrastructure recently inaugurated by the President of India.
|04 April 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|