Grand Space Opera 2D Entry: Cliff Cramp

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 01 January 2005   #151
Falcor, I started trying to upload it 3 days ago. Zipped it and ftped it. Says connected. However later when I check my status, it says that an error happened. So I don't know if it is just a delay, but when I ftp it connects just fine. puzzling

Facebook

Old 01 January 2005   #152
wonderful, i just got confirmation of a success upload. i was worried for a bit

Facebook

Old 01 January 2005   #153
Cool Nice job

I always liked your idea, I think it its grand and opera like, and you can paint too.

Old 01 January 2005   #154
Cool! I vote for You! 3rd place because I really don't like those 2 columns! They don't suit ! 1st attempts were far better! also it looks better with blackstrip (cg logo) underneath. Without it it's too heavy.

But I like it!

Chris

Old 01 January 2005   #155
its good to here it uploaded succesfully, because its a great painting. i love the looseness of it, that matched witht the colours makes for a wonderful piece. good luck

a simple truth about life

Old 01 January 2005   #156
Very very good piece! Lots of dynamic, nicely chosen colors and great technique. What I like the most here, r the people.. U really did a marvelous job here. Good luck!

DW V 2d

Old 01 January 2005   #157
Thanks everyone for your kind words, constructive criticism and encouragement. These challenges are quite fun. Great community to be a part of.

Facebook

Old 01 January 2005   #158
Fantastic image glad you managed to get it uploaded. Love the style

I create therefore I am....

MY WEBSITE

EON Challenge
GOON WORLD Project
SERVICEBAY12

Old 02 February 2005   #159
This is injustice : though I'm not a big fan of old Sci-Fi, I really thought you work would be in the top 3 !
I find it really great, so I hope you'll present it in the CG choice gallery, to get at last the place you deserve.

Good luck !

Old 02 February 2005   #160
Originally Posted by Arctis: This is injustice : though I'm not a big fan of old Sci-Fi, I really thought you work would be in the top 3 !
I find it really great, so I hope you'll present it in the CG choice gallery, to get at last the place you deserve.

Good luck !

Same here!... Congratulations to your masterpiece

Cheerz buddy

Tom

Old 02 February 2005   #161
Hi Cliff,

Great work anyway - I hope you have not any doubts about your image because you´ve created a stunning piece of art. I will keep my eyes open for your thread in the new challenge.

best regards
fahrija

Old 02 February 2005   #162
Thanks for the kind words gang. No sour grapes here. I have produced two decent images in the two challenges, but the competition is outstanding. This is a great forum with some wonderful talent. The professionalism in regards to comments is not matched on any other forum. Thanks fellow laborers, see you in the next one.

Cliff

Facebook

Old 02 February 2006   #163
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread