LC #46 Fast Click Challenge

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

Old 03 March 2017   #16
here is my test. enjoy ~

Last edited by Ahqi : 03 March 2017 at 05:12 PM.

Old 03 March 2017   #17

here my test , enjoy~

Old 03 March 2017   #18
First test, but no back plate used, I wanted to recreate the environement, with no succes. :s

Not sure I will have much time on this one..

Canon5D

Old 03 March 2017   #19
We still have time don't worry. The entry for this challenge are just great.

Old 03 March 2017   #20
Muddy 5D MkII

Here is mine !

5D MkII

My Website (Photos)
I-Réel Agency

Old 03 March 2017   #21
Dear All, this competition is just great. So in reverse order a bit of feedback
@ Tilyx about the shaders the mud on the lcd of the camera is quite "waxy".As a persona choice I would bust a bit the caustics. A great image indeed !
@The mud shader still need a bit of work FeD can you pls post wires
@Ahqi just a great image ! why don't you also try and post other color grading ?
@Srims The metal circle on the top of the lens looks a bit too shiny and reflective since it should be covered in mud but it's a great image indeed why don't you try another camera angle too ?
@abuha great image and cool to see a variation. Is the material of the slot card intentionally darker than the other part of the camera ?
@SharinSri the right part of the camera look a bit too bright, can you try another variation making it a bit darker ?
@amitlighting great image. I will change a bit the reflection/refraction of the display
@vfxpraveen it's a reat image , the shadows on the water really nail the image. Can you try also some variation in the camera position/grading ?
Great work to all indeed. There is still time to post your variations ! next challenge almost prepared, but we can still have fun with this
Jojo

Old 03 March 2017   #22
Originally Posted by jojo1975: Dear All, this competition is just great. So in reverse order a bit of feedback
@ Tilyx about the shaders the mud on the lcd of the camera is quite "waxy".As a persona choice I would bust a bit the caustics. A great image indeed !
@The mud shader still need a bit of work FeD can you pls post wires
@Ahqi just a great image ! why don't you also try and post other color grading ?
@Srims The metal circle on the top of the lens looks a bit too shiny and reflective since it should be covered in mud but it's a great image indeed why don't you try another camera angle too ?
@abuha great image and cool to see a variation. Is the material of the slot card intentionally darker than the other part of the camera ?
@SharinSri the right part of the camera look a bit too bright, can you try another variation making it a bit darker ?
@amitlighting great image. I will change a bit the reflection/refraction of the display
@vfxpraveen it's a reat image , the shadows on the water really nail the image. Can you try also some variation in the camera position/grading ?
Great work to all indeed. There is still time to post your variations ! next challenge almost prepared, but we can still have fun with this
Jojo

Indeed it is, Its a rubber Material there fore it is much darker than the rest of the body. I used my own 5d ii as ref so hopefully It is an accurate representation.

ps, Greta entries for this challenge, they are all so good.

Old 03 March 2017   #23
Lc_46_v02

photo

@jojo1975 thanks,here is different variation .very excited for next challenge

Old 03 March 2017   #24
Originally Posted by Ahqi:

here my test , enjoy~

@jojo1975
here is another
grade

Old 04 April 2017   #25
Looking at what's already been posted; some really nice entries so far. I had a bit of time between projects, figured I'd make use of it.

Breakdowns here: http://hgagne.deviantart.com/galler...C046-Fast-Click

Last edited by hgagne : 05 May 2017 at 12:38 PM.

reply share thread