Range Murata Tribute 02

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 07 July 2012   #16
i'm sort of stuck on what kind of shoes i should do, low shoes because of the high stockings or high latex/leather like boots

Old 07 July 2012   #17
ok i went for a shoe like this, since the dress and gloves are leather with zippers i'm going with a leather zipper boot to

Old 08 August 2012   #18
Little big update for you all
I finished the staff, i'm now working on the handgloves wich i created in max and now need to sculpt out. Also changed the material i was working with because the black and white one started to look al the same to me

Old 08 August 2012   #19
detailing looks good! any chance you can put some larger pics up?

Old 08 August 2012   #20
Starting to near the finishing stages

Just the zipper in the gloves, the sleeves and the high detail like folds etc.

Old 08 August 2012   #21
Originally Posted by Krissleh: detailing looks good! any chance you can put some larger pics up?

I will when i finish the last detailing tommorow. I'm glad you like it!

Old 08 August 2012   #22
I think you can twist her head a bit like the picture propose

Old 08 August 2012   #23
Some detailing done, some tests with materials, no texturing yet. Did some alphas on the dress, can't see it in the picture very well but now looks more like leather.

Still need to do the gloves. Retopo and texturing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RangeMurataGirlTest001.jpg (71.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg RangeMurataGirlTest002.jpg (53.0 KB, 13 views)

Old 08 August 2012   #24
The mod is good and quite respectful of the original illustration style. I'm quite interested in which way you'll manage the texturing/rendering of this, do you have an idea or even done some tests ?
Nice !

Old 08 August 2012   #25
Sadly I'm not that good at lighting and rendering :( i started modeling not to long ago so i haven't had much practice at that yet, my main priority has been modeling. But right now i'm modeling a Honda Rebel for her and I'll make a little platform. Then i think I'll do most of the texturing and rendering in Zbrush, lets hope it works out Its all learning for me.

Old 08 August 2012   #26
So i want to do something like this, the bike is not done yet, still need to do a big part of the engine and most little details like headlights breaklights Screws etc.
But this is sorta what i'm aiming for, for the final piece. tell me what you think

Old 08 August 2012   #27
o.o didnt update in a while, have spend all my time modeling this bike haha. Since i decided to make this project into a portfolio piece i want to make a 3piece scene.

the girl will be in the middle and behind her on the bike will be a japanese yankee(what they call thugs in manga)
Anyway, the bike is done for now, it has some parts missing but all the big important stuff is there. The parts that are missing are mostly going to be covered up by the leg.
I really wanted to make the whole thing accurate but i just couldnt find good reference photo's
Anyway it's a honda rebel

Last edited by punkeltje : 08 August 2012 at 09:10 PM.

Old 08 August 2012   #28
Something like this, my thug is not done yet, still need to do all the detailing on him, but i wanted to show an update on the scene Its starting to become a panel in a manga comic book.

Old 08 August 2012   #29
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread