THU2015 Golden Ticket Challenge: The Tribe - Support Thread

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

04 April 2015
You can post your work in progress images on CGSociety. It is not mandatory to post on Facebook, but you will be missing a part of the sharing and comments by not posting there. Judges will look through all the entries and you won't have a disadvantage there. However, the public vote will take place on Facebook and it weighs 1/5th of the votes. By not posting there you run the risk of not being noticed.
  05 May 2015
Hello. I would just like to ask about the resolution of the image to be posted on the challenge page. It says in the FAQ that the finalists will be asked to mail the full print resolution image to a certain email address. Does this mean that the final image that we will submit to the challenge page can be at a lower resolution and that only the finalists will be contacted at a later date for the full resolution? I'm just feeling a little iffy about posting the full 4k image on the challenge page. Thank you.
Demo Reel 2017
  05 May 2015
julSan> yes, you can post a lower resolution as your final entry. However, make sure that the resolution is big enough for the Jury to appreciate your work. The finalists will be asked later to submit their full resolution images.
  05 May 2015
I canīt upload Final Image

I need help. I canīt upload my Final Image for the contest. Is there a limit image size? should I upload a small image or is it posible to send the JPEG 24,8MB Final Image?

05 May 2015
Hi everyone,
There is a known problem with the deadline hour of the challenge on CGS Society. The time terminated a few hours before the time established in the rules.
Since CGS is in Australia, we can not fix the problem right away. In order not to harm anyone, the deadline will be extended for 24 hours. Do not panic if you can not submit the final image during the next hours.
If you have already submitted your final image, you can take advantage of the extra time to fix or fine tune your images and resend.
We are really sorry about this!
  05 May 2015
Please help! ASAP!

I still have time. I am not finding any link to upload my final entry.
Someone please help!!
  05 May 2015

Please help me,
I see according to time zone I have time to upload my entry but I don't find any upload entry button.

05 May 2015
24 hours has been added to the clock.
  05 May 2015
Originally Posted by JuanPabloCornejo: Hi,

I need help. I canīt upload my Final Image for the contest. Is there a limit image size? should I upload a small image or is it posible to send the JPEG 24,8MB Final Image?

There is no filesize limit. but a 248MB image will take a long time to upload especially when others are uploading to the server at the same time.
  05 May 2015
Cant upload!

HI guys, I want to enter the challenge, and based on the clock I still have time, but I can't upload my entries. When I clik the upload button, it appears a square saying "Select a file to upload to your entry by using the form below. " but there is not form bellow, just a band. Can someone help me?
  05 May 2015
Time is up!
Very best of luck everyone,

If anyone had technical difficulties uploading, don't panic, just email them to me at as FAST as possible, and i will upload them for you myself. (dropbox or google drive and good options if the attachment is too big).
  12 December 2015
How can I know the scores of my work?

Hello everyone,Here I have some questions for the chanllenge,kindly pls reply me.

1.How often is the challenge? One time one year?

2. How can I know the scores of my work? will it show on my image?

3.If I would be the winner, the Golden ticket can convert to money or not?

Kindly pls let me know,looking forward to your reply.

Best regards!

Have fun and good luck.[/QUOTE]
  01 January 2016
What ever happened with this? Were the winners ever announced?

When will the next CGChallenge begin?
reply share thread