Your help will really be much appreciated.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

03 March 2010
Your help will really be much appreciated.

Good day guys.

Im jay, and we just moved here in Bronx. I just graduated BS Nursing, but my passion has always been into design and visual communication. I planned to study in a Graphic design school here in NY, Ive researched about it. And I just want to ask some advice from you if these schools that Ive found are appealing to you.

Pratt Institute
Parsons
RIT
Art Institute of NY

But my first choice is Pratt Institute because I see their course outline as very relevant and compact http://www.pratt.edu/academics/degre...ic_design_aos/. I plan to have an associate degree (2 year course) since I am already 21y.o.

Would you be so kind enough to help me about this? On what school would be so relevant and offers quality education here in New York.

Thank you so much. Help would be so much appreciated.
God bless

03 March 2010
I can only tell you about one of them. art Institute of NY is a joke, they're just interested in taking your money, whatever you do, do not go there.

04 April 2010
You skipped the School of Visual Arts. Which is known to be one of the
best graphic design schools in the world. If not THE BEST. Check it out.

04 April 2010
The Art Institutes vary widely in quality from location to location and because of that I don't generally recommend them. The others are all top art schools, you'd get a quality design education from any one of them.

04 April 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread