Secret Agent Entry: Alwyn Talbot

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2009
Wow...nicely done!

At the moment, I can't see anything else to tweak-I like the idea of you loosing most of the people behind your 'guard', the smoke lightened up works beautifully with your lighting! The briefcase adds that 'agent' touch, perhaps a delivery of a weapon?! XD!

I like!

Honestly, can't say if you need more. Good luck to you-I'm still working on mine. Need to dirty and grunge up my floor a bit!

Cheers!
Barrios

08 August 2009
Final Image: The Exchange

Software: Photoshop

Competition for resourses drives in the surrounding solar systems various factions to employ ever more devious tactics.

Humans have survived so many wars and catastrophes; the only way to exterminate them now is from the inside. A pill which is supposed to immunize humans from any virus actually renders all women sterile, leading the human race to a certain end.
The Ronnin will be the leading distributor in exchange of immunity later on. The exchange is about to take place on Orphea, only remaining neutral planet and therefore highly active in contraband and secret meetings.

The CIA has sent their top agent kriss Bristow to take the package out of circulation by any means necessary.

Last edited by Neubius : 08 August 2009 at 10:40 PM.

08 August 2009
Hey Alwyn,

Congrats for your cool finale! Love the great lighting mood on your image, really awesome!! Cool textures and details and I like a lot the story behind the concept! Again, great work ... and now is time for a lot of tequila and beer!! Cheers my friend!!

08 August 2009
Good to see you made the deadline Nice final.

08 August 2009
MartinNielsen : Thanks man, this one was kind of close in the end!

Ferx : And congrats to you too dude ! really glad you liike it, but i've done my usual thing : hate it by the time i've finished! ha
" tequila and beer!! " finished up on saturday and drank lots of wine !

DarwinsMishap : hey dude, thanks for the support through out this one, it's been fun. Great piece mate glad you got it finished
A

08 August 2009
Congratulations!!!nice composition,i like how your image is focused on the guy in the middle of the image,good jub
good luck!!!^^

08 August 2009
yay thanks!

the composition was the bit i was most worried about

08 August 2009
Superb

Absolutely superb mate

Love the way this has developed - so much for the better - nice and bright, whilst still retaining a sense of dark foreboding

love the assasin chick

brilliant guards

well done

08 August 2009
Talking

I'm so glad I got to see how your piece progressed! Thanks for your input on mine, as well! It *has* been fun, and although I have no idea if I'll be in on the next challenge/contest, one can hope I'll have the time!

Good luck, cheers, and I look forward to seeing more of your works!

08 August 2009
Very very cool!

08 August 2009
luminoustooth : Thanks ! so you entering the next challenge ?

DarwinsMishap : Cheers mate. yeah, i picked a funny time to enter this one- super busy at work! ...actually can't wait for the next one now
jmon999 : thanks man!

08 August 2009
Looks great mate! I need to get going before it's too late!

08 August 2009
thanks man
"I need to get going before it's too late!" dude the 'image' section has closed already :(

08 August 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread