Digital Sets Reel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2013
Digital Sets Reel

Here are some personal projects I have been working on over the last year. I am seeking advice and would like to package the work to show to potential employers. I come from an Arch/ Viz background with some experience in Feature Film. I would like to work on backgrounds and environments for Film and/or game cinematics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl28...eature=youtu.be

Cheers

05 May 2013
If that all was actual CG you are truly awsome! =D

I think that you should include passes and wires (breakdown) for the employer to be sure how you did it!

05 May 2013
wow

My friend...you are truly damn talented. You have a really good eye. I agree with the previous post. Just add breakdown and wireframes. Pretty impressive.

05 May 2013
thanks guys

when you enjoy something, the rest comes easy. I guess I should add my name and contact too lol. I plan to put this stuff out later this week so I appreciate the encouragement!

05 May 2013
Thumbs up

Hey,

this is awesome but why no 1080p?
Such impressive work needs the best resolution I think.

Keep up the good work.

05 May 2013
wow that was awesome!

05 May 2013
Very nice work and you have a great eye for details . I don't think you'll struggle to find a job in games or films

Well done !

PS: I agree with the previous replies few wireframes here and there would make you reel even more impressive .

06 June 2013
Wow... This is amazing.. I love the swamp scene and the snow scene at the end. Wireframe passes after the full shot would be phenomenal.

06 June 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread