Uplift Universe - Image Entry: Bryce Smith

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2008   #91
Thumbs up

Congratulations on finishing your entry, Bryce! It's a fine image - too bad you didn't have enough time.

Thanks again for your very helpfull critique and suggestions!!

All the best,

Dimitrij.

Uplift Universe

Gnothi seauton

Old 05 May 2008   #92
you did it Bryce !
Congrats buddy !

Old 05 May 2008   #93
I can do that repeat myself! Superb color use...and with a lot of details now the final ROck Really!

B-movie

Old 05 May 2008   #94
Congrats on finishing Bryce! great image too Thanks for all the great advice you gave me during the challenge I appreciated it very much

Old 05 May 2008   #95
HI Bryce!
Nice pic man!Congratz on finishing!
Indeed there's still a lot of conceptpaint feeling in it and at the other hand this do give nice painterly feeling IMO.
Up to you to see if really you want it more detailled and stuff, I sure be'll watching as for me it already is a great pic.
Like the composition and the originalty in it!
Wish you the best man!

-Remko

Old 05 May 2008   #96
Smile

Originally Posted by beelow:

Well its been fun, I am just going to submit in what I have and work this image some more later. I will give story later. I need some shuteye so I can function at work tomorrow. I think I will just take this to the work in progress threads and just update it there.

..I know what's the feeling of having no time.
Don't be disappointed . : ) Your work is really great indeed.
I'll wait for this work finished. Hope to see it soon. I will refine my work at space-time too.
congrats for this final!
Anyway the process is so happy!^_^

Old 05 May 2008   #97
MartinNielsen- Yeah but I am. I still think I need to work it some more to get what I want. Thanks for the comment though. Much appreciated.

HornlessUnicorn- Yeah time is something that don't have much of. But again it was fun trying to work on it within a couple days and squeeze it out. It's tough to settle on something and go for it. I don't want to make previous mistakes in my images. Thanks for dropping by. No problem, I am glad that I can help a little.

gpepper- Thanks for the support Gilles. Did you do an entry at all?

OZ- Thanks, There is still stuff that I need to define a bit more and get some shapes to read right though.

Pearlyking- You're welcome. I am glad that I can help out and it warms my heart to see that my advice can be of some service to others. Good luck with your entry.

OKMER- Again I just want to define some things that seems a bit unclear. Thanks though, it means a lot to see that you like my entry.

Arias- Yeah it sucks not having enough time to produce something that is great. But, I will eventually finish it, maybe this weekend. I still have other digital Illustrations to get to though. I want to get those finished so I have something else to share with the community. Your entry rocked though. Thanks for stopping by.

Old 05 May 2008   #98
Thumbs up

the colours really scream now..i really appreciate the final version you've submitted..the perspective is awe inspiring with all the super sized structures in the scene..I think it all panned out very well..

my eye really is only distracted by the tuft of cloud top left..seems a little rushed by comparison with your previous post (one with the guidlines left in) where they wern't i8ncluded.

Otherwise, i think you should still be proud of the effort you've put in...hoping to see the final all nice and touched up .

Marley

UPLIFT CHALLENGE

B-MOVIE

NVart Competition

KING
PHARAOH
GOLIATH

Old 05 May 2008   #99
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread