How to make endomorph??????

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2003
How to make endomorph??????

Hello to everyone.I cant understand the manuel about the endomorph(my eanglish is no good).So are there any tutorials that can help me do it?
Thanks and Regards

12 December 2003
Hi OXIGEN

It's quite easy.

Look in modeler to the right bottom. You see the W, T, and M? Click the M, select new in the dropdown menu to the right of it, give the morph a name, leave it set to relative. Oke, now start modeling your morph. You can switch between the endomorph and the base of you model by selecting it in the dropdown menu. Just make sure to watch wether you are working on your endomorph or on your base.

Good luck!

Ayreon

12 December 2003
Then once your in layout, select your object, click on object properties>add displacement>morph mixer.

12 December 2003
Thank you otacon

In one sentence you have been able to tell me what 2 books and endless online searching have not. I was always confusing MotionMixer for MorphMixer, most likely why I could never get it to work

Thank you again

12 December 2003
Thanks to all.I did it!

12 December 2003

12 December 2003
yeah its funny how intimidating endomorphs are at first, then you play with it a bit and see just how stupid easy they really are to make and work with. Thank Newtek for such easy animation tools like that.

12 December 2003
Another question about it
Why when i make the morph the boligons that are morphted are without SubPatches?

12 December 2003
can you post a screenshot of the base object and one of the endomorph so we can see what you mean?

12 December 2003
Quote: Originally posted by OXIGEN
Another question about it
Why when i make the morph the boligons that are morphted are without SubPatches?

In the Objects Properties panel, set the Subdivision Order to "last".

cheers

12 December 2003
comanche-Thanks it works

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread