CGTalk > Techniques > Anatomy and Figurative Art > Personal Anatomy & Sketchbook Threads
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #1
Nekotiq

Sketchbook Thread of NEKOTIQ

Hello Members of CGSOCIETY,

I am creating this sketchbook thread in hopes of becoming greater than my current art skills and exceed my current expectations. I hope I can be commented on wholeheartedly because I am not faint hearted.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:29 AM   #2
Nekotiq

Here is a digital sketch of mine I created in Autodesk Sketchbook Designer & Pro. I will be refining this drawing with another refine pass. Please comment on what you think should stay within the sketch and what should be more defined if you would like.

Last edited by Nekotiq : 06-10-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Old 02-01-2013, 01:29 AM   #3
Nekotiq

Blind Contour Line Drawing Warm Ups

Last edited by Nekotiq : 06-10-2013 at 05:12 AM.

Old 06-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #4
Nekotiq

HD Turntable
Render from Marmoset Toolbag of an original character named: Sigh

Last edited by Nekotiq : 06-08-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
Nekotiq

This is a medium to closeup headshot showing the details of the hood/cape as well as the details of the body accessory. I remember when I posted the character before I had critiques on showing the details as well as the camouflage of the textures not readable even with a simple silhouette and was conflicting with one another. This time I have gone back and readjusted the textures as well as rendering detail images of each and every viewpoint I can showcase to persuade the viewer the appeal of this character. I will be posting more detail images in the next coming days since I have just been able to install Marmoset Toolbag onto the Mac OS X operating system. Toolbag is my rendering platform of choice and very convenient and shows the model/object in its best likeness and higher quality without resorting to rendering in passes and compositing them in a 2D compositing application.

Old 06-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #6
Nekotiq

Sigh Mini Biography
Sigh, a female adolescent, left adoption to start a path for herself; without the guilt of not knowing her own ancestral family. She had a turning point when she faced the challenge of witnessing her adopted family taking risks of losing everything, including her in a gamble for fortune. Which caused misfortune to them on the contrary. In contradiction to her adopted families thoughts, she is accepted and regarded highly by her peers. Sigh was always a passionate determined girl that liked being the best in any path she chose and takes her risks of life's progression seriously. Sigh is still young and an adolescent that still has never experienced an emotional attachment to someone else. Although she might just meet this significant other on her journey as a grade A military soldier. Due to this grade she is a first rank solider in her department and is recruited on the challenging tasks that not any ordinary soldier could be put up task to without consequences put forth in place of. With Sigh at risks of losing hope of not having her ordinary female child life, will her mind suffer and cause her to go to hysteria; with delusions and demons fighting her only lovable spirit.

Sigh Traits
Loving
Free-spirited
Compassionate
Lovable
Young
Adolescent
Grade A
Military Soldier
Female
Child
Adoption Child
Passionate
Determined
Regarded Highly
Fortunate
Non-Guilty
First Rank
Risk of Delusions/Demonic Possession

Old 06-18-2013, 02:11 AM   #7
Nekotiq

Old 06-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #8
Nekotiq

Old 06-25-2013, 04:11 AM   #9
Nekotiq

Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #10
Nekotiq

Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #11
Nekotiq

Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 AM   #12
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread