Elena Formal Portrait, Lunatique (2D), (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2004
Thumbs up paintings...

very clear painting.respect...

08 August 2004
I must start painting again... this is an inspiring pic.

09 September 2004
Robert Biggins

Have you posted any new illustrations up lately? I still haven't gotten around to my first one due busyness at school. I plan to do it painter 8, first using a contour line drawing for reference. Good luck on your work/s.

10 October 2004
Learning

Yes sir, I must say its an honor to write you how I learn from your work, lately studying (dartiste), Incridible paintings.

10 October 2004
the lighting and simplicity of this piece really make it feel real. great stuff!

11 November 2004
Originally Posted by BiggRobb: Have you posted any new illustrations up lately? I still haven't gotten around to my first one due busyness at school. I plan to do it painter 8, first using a contour line drawing for reference. Good luck on your work/s.

Oops, I didnt' realize people are still replying to this thread! Sorry about not paying attention!

I'm actually working on a whole batch of new paintings. I took a long break from doing any painting and just concentrated on composing music and improving photography. But, now I'm back on the saddle and I'm in the middle of a metamorphasis. So, you might be surprised when I post the new paintings I'll be finishing soon.

Actually, I have some sketches up in the Space Opera Challenge. So, check those out.

11 November 2004
Thumbs up Cool!

@_@ Wow The colouring and everything is perfect, And shes very pretty!

11 November 2004
Thumbs up

WOW..WOW... again WOOOW

01 January 2005
Lots of people have said this already, but I could've sworn that was a photo. Elena's veeery pretty, you are one very lucky guy . Nice lighting. And this hasn't got much to do with the art, but I like the dress too... did you design it? I thought I heard you've designed some of her stuff.

01 January 2005
Thumbs up

Awesome man!

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread