Trek Madone, Brendan McCaffrey (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2009
Hi mate, long time no see. Hope you are cool? This bike is pretty exceptional, but would expect no less from you! You busy in the new year? Got some great projects coming up at Nexus

12 December 2009
Thanks Dave.. Yeah I'm good and still basking in the sun here. I've not ventured back to the UK in a while now. Glad you liked the bike! I saw the Olympic stuff and was blown away by it... You're kicking ass there mate.I hope to visit London sometime in the new year so I'll give you a shout then.

12 December 2009
nice to to see you again in action Brendan really good renders (as always)

www.peterkolus.com

12 December 2009
Unbelievable! The amount of detail is stunning. I really like the DOF in your renders. Adds such realism. WOW!! Nice work man.

01 January 2010
excellence par none. but where's the oil/lube from chains and gears ?

01 January 2010
And I thought I was doing a nice bike model: My Orbea. This is absolutely stunning. You really motivated me to finish my own model which I hadn't worked on for a while. Hope you like mine too.

Arno

02 February 2010
Wow Brendan, looks like you and Max are pretty good friends now! Really cool work, could we see a version with MotorStorm-esk mud next???

Hope all is good up there in the northern half!

02 February 2010
Yes indeed, I'm well into Max now and loving it. I was actually considering doing a muddy, post Paris-Roubaix version just for the laugh..

I hope all is going well for you down under, at least you didn't have to endure the cold spell in the UK. I'm certainly glad to be in a sunny spot too.

02 February 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread