Merry Christmas 2012, Cris Delara (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 12 December 2012   #1
Merry Christmas 2012, Cris Delara (2D)

Title: Merry Christmas 2012
Name: Cris Delara
Software: Photoshop

I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
And prepare your biggest smile! Because your best dreams will become true soon!

Old 12 December 2012   #2
Talking

Hehe. I love your rendering techniques and textures here (especially with the fabrics). The woman are really beautiful, and I particularly like the hot witch in the woman's hand. Will say that your main character's chin and lips are off (the chin is too far and starting to point upwards; and the lips end up tilting the wrong way every so slightly; so it feels awkward). The nose and eyes are fine (I don't mind the slightly larger eyes; at least they're also very expressive). I love how you rendered the santa hat (especially the textures of the red felt and the pom pom at the tip) and the lacy background (it's like a giant doilly).

That pattern detail must have been a pain to put together (even if it was a photo manipulation of that material, it still would've been difficult to seemlessly incorporate it into the background without it looking weird). My hat's off to you for this great level of detail work. Her hand is nice, the skin is smooth, the hair's a tad vague in style and shape but the details and colors are really nice, and the little women's body are well done (and they don't look weird even though we can't see all of their bodys' in her hand). Happy upcoming Holidays to you. Keep it up. Great job.

Old 12 December 2012   #3
thank you for your comment!

Old 12 December 2012   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread