|12 December 2012|
Graphic Designer Online (m/f) for Goodgame
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in almost 200 countries and more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced graphic designers with professional experience and is a salaried employee position. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As a Graphics Designer Online (m/f), you will be part of our Graphics team, putting forward your own ideas on the conception and design of graphics and advertizing materials to the other members of the team — and you’ll use your talent to attract potential players to our products.
- Creation of animated and static advertising media
- Import of Illustrator content into Flash formats
- Adaptation and implementation of various styles of drawing
- Close cooperation and coordination with the Marketing and Conversion teams
- Completed training as media designer, graphic or web designer and first work experience
- Very good animation skills in Flash and knowledge of optimizing animations
- Excellent feeling for animation, typography and color schemes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator (CS4) and Flash (CS4/CS5)
- Knowledge of ActionScript 3.0 an asset
- You possess commitment — and the ability to work both independently and in a team
- You have a good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities, fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations and samples of your work in a PDF file to email@example.com . Please include the keyword “Graphics Designer Online” and the source details.
Find out more at http://www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs.
|12 December 2012|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|