Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Dave Marsh

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2007
Wow dude, I don´t know, I think your work is my favourite in this section... or one of my favourites...

from my point of view you represent the hole idea of the strange behaviour theme.

I wish you all the good luck and keep dancing!

Regards,

_Zalo.

11 November 2007
guterrez,
Quote: would have been nice if the background characters have more interaction, maybe one girl whispering in the others ear for example

That's a great idea which I never thought of. I'm sure you'll forgive me if I don't go back and change things now though :-)

I based the main characters on my parents and am really pleased with the likeness. It felt I was casting them in the roles and it really helps to interpret the emmotion when you're imaging someone you know doing it - plus anyone who knows my dad finds this thing infinitely funnier. Maybe I should introduce him to the judges... :-)

Cheers for your post.

jpmonroyal, thanks dude

gG,
Quote: from my point of view you represent the hole idea of the strange behaviour theme.

I've always felt it was a strong concept in terms of strange behaviour which is why I went with the first idea I had - not something that people generally recommend. Let's hope the judges see it that way...

Cheers dude.

11 November 2007
Hi Dave,

Congratulations! It is a great peace, one of the best Strange Behaviors around here!
Specially love Ms Tingle's expression and pose !

Good luck with judging!

Steampunk (Video)
Musi panels: A, B, C

11 November 2007
Musi,

Quote: Hi Dave,

Congratulations! It is a great peace, one of the best Strange Behaviors around here!
Specially love Ms Tingle's expression and pose !

Good luck with judging!

Thanks a lot.

11 November 2007
Hey ronflll!!!Love it.Funny and great execution man!Congratz on finishing a great pic!Cheers!

11 November 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread