Low-poly Elf Character, Ether (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2003
Angry

All of you who think this is good you've been playin PONG for too long. YOu can't even tell its gender, I mean if you want to play a game with him as a character then you want to knowif its a guy or girl. In closing Im sorry you're sorry.

Signed,
(Not dancing Monkey)

06 June 2003
Quote: Originally posted by Dancing Monkey
All of you who think this is good you've been playin PONG for too long. YOu can't even tell its gender, I mean if you want to play a game with him as a character then you want to knowif its a guy or girl. In closing Im sorry you're sorry.

Signed,
(Not dancing Monkey)

This thread hasnt been done for months and you bring it up out of no where to flame it when you cant even do better? Im sorry but can we please remove the 12 year olds from this board?

06 June 2003
hmmm it might be a immature post but you dont have to awnser with a post at the same level.

Let him talk, if thats his point of view, let it be.

06 June 2003
real lame crap about the gender, link looks like a girl to mee man. heesh. like kuja of FFIX? and your nut gonna tell me IX is bad game and the chars look like crap, are ye?

06 June 2003
its a foundation of japanese character design to blur the edges between gender in their characters, as it is used heavily in plot lines. i guess it has roots in japanese culture going back years when theatre used males as females etc.

if you do not userstand that, which quite clearly you do not, then i would suggest its perhaps not the best topic to start flaming on as you've ended up looking rather stupid

06 June 2003
YOU, Son... are a fool.

Quote: Originally posted by Dancing Monkey

Signed,
(Not dancing Monkey)

...oh yeah... nice site.

07 July 2005
Nice subject.Brava!

07 July 2005
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread