Disney's Wreck-It Ralph Trailer

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
New Trailer..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1Np...player_embedded
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

10 October 2012
Nice! Hopefully it's not one of those "And the hero realises his place is right back where he started" kind of stories which it seems to indicate but I guess I can live with that. Disney has certainly been working hard to create a great movie.

10 October 2012
Great music choice! ... Not!

10 October 2012
Double post, sorry.

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by JoshBowman: Nice! Hopefully it's not one of those "And the hero realises his place is right back where he started" kind of stories which it seems to indicate but I guess I can live with that. Disney has certainly been working hard to create a great movie.

I have been saying it is exactly that, because what else would it be? I feel they've played the whole movie already, at least storywise.

However, the animation and look are wonderful and it looks funny, so I can live with a stock plot (there are only so many, especially in kid's movies) if the characters and dialog are enjoyable.

10 October 2012
Originally Posted by hypercube: I have been saying it is exactly that, because what else would it be? I feel they've played the whole movie already, at least storywise.

However, the animation and look are wonderful and it looks funny, so I can live with a stock plot (there are only so many, especially in kid's movies) if the characters and dialog are enjoyable.

I vote in the opposite direction.

I predict the ending will be Wreck-It-Ralph becomes Player 2 to Fix-It-Felix... that is... he becomes a bonafide hero.

I think the Disney "message" here is "You can be who you make yourself to be."

So it can't end that Ralph understands he has to spend the rest of his life wrecking apartments and losing to Felix.

10 October 2012
A little vizdev work for the film on Ryan Lang's blog.

10 October 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread