Five Ten (adidas) is looking for a freelance (with full-time potential) Product Modeling & Texture Artist.
Five Ten, a subsidiary of adidas, is a leader in performance, high-friction footwear. From downhill mountain bike racing to rock climbing, from wingsuit flying to kayaking, Five Ten makes footwear for the world's most dangerous sports.
- Polygonal modeling of products from photo and physical reference
- Optimization of UV's for maximum efficiency
- Developing photo-real textures for use in multipass rendering/compositing.
- Rigging for animation a plus
- Must be well versed in Maya (knowledge of Z-Brush or Mudbox a plus)
- Must be able to take direction and work well with a highly creative and fast-paced team
- Must submit a reel showing your ability to model and texture photo-real objects
If you think you fit the bill and want to join our team, send your reel/portfolio and shot breakdown to richard(dot)spencer(at)fiveten(dot)com with Product Modeling/Texture Artist Position in the subject line.
Interviews will be done via Skype or similar. Pay will be determined by experience and volume of work needed.