NeverEndingPrincessStory - 2 clips

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  01 January 2010
NeverEndingPrincessStory - 2 clips

Greetings !

Here are 2 clips that I produced/released last week to support my website www.neverendingprincessstory.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSJ7DWRSPIU Fae Deception

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Swwzq8G9E Meet the Dark Lord Unizuka

The idea is kind of a "neverending" soap-opera and these are simply 2 episodes.

The story is presented in "black and white" - ie: same story, just different coloured/featured characters (this is achieved using shaders). My feeling is that not everyone in this world is Caucasian; perhaps the viewer would identify more with a Princess that WASN"t white...

Produced using Daz3d Advanced, Cararra 7 pro, Mimic, Protools, WindowsMovieMaker. These are typically not the tools you folks seem to use; but this software seems to meet my needs and these clips use a range of techniques including BVH-Style animation and keyframes. If you have questions post them and I will do my best to reply.

It's quick and dirty (I produced these clips in a week) as I work alone and value speed/consistent output. I expect quality to improve as I am able to build out my render farm and get someone to help with shaders.

I heard someone got a development deal after posting here; I am looking for something like this too of course...I have spent a small fortune and thousands of hours on this project, visit the website to get the complete "interactive" experience.

You guys (and gals) are the pros so comments appreciated (as long as it's not "My software is better and Daz is crap); we all use what's handy... I am good with sequencers; it's all 0's and 1's to me...

Thanks for taking the time...

share thread