any contact to keith young (riptide)???

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 02 February 2013   #1
any contact to keith young (riptide)???

hi there, any1 got contact to keith young? i bought riptide pro but didnt get serial and dl link. he doesnt response to respond and i dont know how to finish my project without riptide pro.

Old 02 February 2013   #2
he responded 3 days ago to me
i just used his typhoon at .... email adress

cheers

Old 02 February 2013   #3
nah, no response. i tried also sending via different email. shit! deadline over already

Old 02 February 2013   #4
im sry for bumpin this threat but ive had still no luck so far. someone got in contact in the meantime?

Old 02 February 2013   #5
Try signing up on the site, then message him through his boards.

Keith is usually very good at getting serials etc to you. I am thinking for some reason he has not gotten, or read your email yet.

http://skinprops.com/news.php

Old 02 February 2013   #6
Originally Posted by MAN0: hi there, any1 got contact to keith young? i bought riptide pro but didnt get serial and dl link. he doesnt response to respond and i dont know how to finish my project without riptide pro.

Hi Mano,

Apparently there is some issue with you getting in touch with me - or maybe even receiving e-mail from me, since I always 'reply' to the purchase notice I get from PayPal (did you get that?). Sorry about any trouble - let me contact you via PM here to take care of any issues.

[BTW, thanks for the e-mail, Stu]

- Keith

Last edited by Keith Young : 02 February 2013 at 07:04 AM.

Old 02 February 2013   #7
Mano,

Ok, I got your PM on my site with your registration info and have e-mailed (and PM'd) you your license key for the plugin.

Sorry again for the delay and contact issues - I don't know why your e-mails are not getting to me - please try to 'reply' to the one I just sent.

Thanks again,

Keith

Old 02 February 2013   #8
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread