free 50 mn multipass rendering video

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2008
free 50 mn multipass rendering video

hi folks,
kurv studios and myself , are happy to let you know that our new free video have just been released

this time the video have a better sound ( thx for the feedback )

in thsi video i display how to setup passes and partition to render a cars
later around next week , we would release another 45 mn free video about the compositing of theses passes
go and grabe it till it's hot .. and please give me feedback about how you do like or dislike it :-)

to download the video :
http://www.kurvstudios.com/

in the free tutorial section

teh subject of the video

02 February 2008
Excellent work, Christophe. Your commentary was informative and super funny. hehe... Thanks for sharing!
~Mechis

02 February 2008
I think my email which is from yahoo is being blocked by yours anti-spam.I registered twice anothing showed in my email. I can send you a PM if you dont mind.

02 February 2008
Quote: Your commentary was informative and super funny. hehe... Thanks for sharing!

hon hhhhonnn ..merci

Quote: I think my email which is from yahoo is being blocked by yours anti-spam.I registered twice anothing showed in my email. I can send you a PM if you dont mind.

please contact wes at kurv studio ..
he would eb able to help you ..
i dont really have anything to do with the distribution

02 February 2008
Hi Christophe,

Thanks for this great video. Helped me get my head around multipass.
I'm very curious how you take this further in compositing.
Thanks pal!

02 February 2008
What codec was that? Couldn't hear the audio. Holy crap that thing is double the size of my monitor. Can't wait to watch it.

02 February 2008
If you can't hear the audio you may need to update to Quicktime 7.4.1
I had 7.3 pro and wasn't hearing the audio.
Updated quicktime and it works fine now.
Mike

02 February 2008
If someone can put help me get it i will appreciate. Registering and also E-mailing Kurv Studios didnt got me any reply.

02 February 2008
Thanks a bunch mate great tutorial and if i forgot to mention in the other thread great toon shading tutorial aswell man.

Keep up the good work

02 February 2008
Thanks for making these tutorials Christophe (the cel shading one was great too). They are fun to watch too, you have a very friendly style

How about showing us how you rigged the car?

02 February 2008
Ok everything is setled with Kurvs since last week but only yesterday I managed to get some time to donwload and see the avis.

Thanks for them Chris, passes seem a lot more easier now than reading about them on the manual hehehe

I saw you strugled with Camtasia slowing down your PC, maybe its because you are recording with an enormous resolution like 1920 or 1600, try to capture only a part of the UI, or lower the Screen Rez to 1280 or 1024, it might help or not, dont know

Now i only have a small sugestion and its regarding the QTs compression... its so compressed that going back and forth is not pleasant at all, if i miss a part i need to watch another 5 minutes again because its hard to go to the exact spot i want, I know this way you guys can have more info in less megabytes, but I still find the compression extreme.

Thanks once again Chris and Kurv

02 February 2008
Originally Posted by Bullit: I think my email which is from yahoo is being blocked by yours anti-spam.I registered twice anothing showed in my email. I can send you a PM if you dont mind.

Please PM me I will get you in, thanks!!

Also, saw someone already helped you ... thanks!!

Author, LightWave 3D 8: 1001 Tips and Tricks
My NewTek Profile

02 February 2008
I registered at Gmail and the mail went on. Thanks.

02 February 2008
Originally Posted by Bullit: I registered at Gmail and the mail went on. Thanks.

You got in..??

Author, LightWave 3D 8: 1001 Tips and Tricks
My NewTek Profile

02 February 2008
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread