|04 April 2013|
Santa Monica, USA
Luma Pictures - Junior TD (Los Angeles)
Junior TD (Los Angeles)
Luma Pictures is an artist-centric feature film VFX studio located two blocks from the beach in sunny Santa Monica, California. We maintain a fun loving culture with an amazingly talented staff and are always on the lookout for exceptional people for full time and project positions.
We are currently looking for a junior TD who shows incredible promise. There's plenty of work to do, so ultimately the nature of the job will vary with the skills and experience you bring to the table. This is a rare opportunity to join a thriving studio with a highly respected development team, and work on A-list blockbusters like The Avengers, Prometheus, Thor, and X-Men.
- 1+ years python experience
- must be comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- expert problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- experience with Maya and Nuke
- great communication skills
- good time management
- must be willing & able to relocate to LA if necessary
- learn and extend the pipeline
- develop tools that make artists happy
- identify and automate inefficient or redundant tasks
BONUSES - Experience with the following:
- python scripting in Nuke
- PyQT or PySide
- web development (particularly with python)
If you think you fit the bill and want a quick response, upload your reel/portfolio and a shot breakdown to www.lumapictures.com
|04 April 2013|
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|