apology

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
Quote: Originally posted by ???
IP please. <http://www.cgtalk.com/postings.php?...p&postid=763176>

not allowed in? is this the thread? I'm also ignorant as to what has happened, can someone pm me some enlightenment?

EDIT: nevermind, found it!

Last edited by unLevel : 08 August 2003 at 04:28 PM.

08 August 2003
blacklist.:shame:

08 August 2003
Re: Lildragon.

I'm sorry, but I feel that this is a matter for you administrators and moderators to resolve...

I feel a little uneasy as to who this person is... I place great faith in my fellow CGTalkers, but I do expect them to be at least truthful as to who they are...

For example - I work in a supermarket and am not even in the CG industry, but I'm at least honest with everyone about it. Especially when you consider that many members on this forum are from ILM, Weta Digital, PIXAR etc. I would imagine that they aren't in the mood for being "messed about"...

If Dale does indeed have the given condition, then my heart goes out to them - but please, the uncertainty of this situation disturbs me.

Cheers.

08 August 2003
Should this prove to be the real dale, regardless of whether or not he is a chronic liar or is simply lying, he has committed a crime and should make amends. Posting an apology on cgtalk is simply not enough. He has not wronged us though he has offended our sensibilities, but the artists whose art he has ripped deserve personal apologies. He says he has a complete list of the artists, let him honorably, if he can manage that, handle his redemption.

08 August 2003
None of this is real, there is no way a teenager would be named 'Dale'

08 August 2003
this is not dale, read the website that was taken down or whatever, and read his paragraph, different kind of spellings manerisms

08 August 2003
I highly doubt that this is the real dale. The other fakes were just people trying to rile us up and get our bloodlust going. This guy appears to be a different faker trying to calm us down. Either way, identity theft is wrong, and I hope the culprits are banned.

08 August 2003
I fail to believe that someone as sick as this 'Dale' claims to be, can all of a sudden, only when he is caught, be opened up to the fact that he is having mental problems and such. Trust me, I know crazy. (lol shut up! :P) and when you are able to convince yourself that you did these things then you will not believe that you did not. If you would have come on and said 'but I DID do this artwork" then your case would have been more believable. Anyway, I hope this is Dale and not another fake. Cause I believe impersonation is grounds for a banning on this forum.

Cheers
Ritchie Roberts

08 August 2003
I wont buy this crap. Because I believe a psycho wouldnt be aware of being a psycho......

08 August 2003
I'm with bent...I don't care how sorry you are....Blacklist:shame:

08 August 2003
Quote: Originally posted by Hookflash
I highly doubt that this is the real dale. The other fakes were just people trying to rile us up and get our bloodlust going. This guy appears to be a different faker trying to calm us down. Either way, identity theft is wrong, and I hope the culprits are banned.

Agreed. This kind of thing is not funny.

:thumbsdow

YouTube Channel
Char Maya Character Rig

08 August 2003
This thread is pointless.

Thread Closed share thread